Nicholas (Nic) has worked across the telecommunications, retail, government and financial services industries, gaining experience in the areas of process & requirements analysis. With a strong focus on building customer relationships, Nic strongly believes marketing strategy and communications (as part of his MBA marketing major) are highly complementary to consulting, particularly when the biggest challenge facing Australian corporations in an economically tight environment is to identify and strategise on where their growth will come from.
Nic’s knowledge spans all phases of the solution delivery lifecycle, not just from an analyst/requirements approach, but also as a change analyst consultant perspective, project scheduling & coordination and business case financial/cost analysis. He has worked across projects of varying scope, budget and timeframe. Nicholas offers a comprehensive consulting experience; his wide range of soft people skills complements his technical multi-industry knowledge.
Since 2010, Nicholas has enhanced his profile through the pursuit of excellence in the application of social networking, collaboration, business presentation and communication skills. Having added the core units of his part-time MBA studies to his list of qualifications as a Postgraduate Diploma of Management, Nicholas seeks to incorporate marketing competencies and skills acquired from his MBA to the role of business consulting.
Nic has worked with blue-chip organisations such as:
- Coles Myer (Industry-based learning)
- IBM Global Services Australia (Industry-based learning: Medibank)
- Coles Myer (IT graduate program: Myer, Coles Express)
- ANL Container Line (Terra Firma client)
- Telstra (Terra Firma client)
- Department of Human Services (Terra Firma client)
- NAB (Terra Firma client)
- SuperPartners (Terra Firma client)
Nic is highly qualified, having achieved:
- Bachelor of Business Systems (IBL), 2002, Monash University
- Master of Business Systems (Projects), 2004, Monash University
- Postgraduate Diploma of Management, 2012, University of Melbourne
- Master of Business Administration, 2013, University of Melbourne
Please visit XBOP.com.au for all business-related activities concerning Nicholas.